Company Structuring & Investment Deals - by BurgieLaw & BEAM
Company Structuring for Investments & Growth - An event focused on understanding the best ways to structure your company for investments and long term growth.
The focuses of this event will entail the following:
- In-depth anatomy of a startup’s legal structure
- Startup’s due-diligence best practices and pitfalls
- Founder’s guide to term sheets and investment deals
- (Also included: Dilution, anti-dilution, pro-rata right, right of refusal, terms sheet, company secretarial, share cap, rights of BOD, share option)
This event is brought to you by - BurgieLaw (one of Malaysia’s largest online lawyers platforms ) and BEAM.
Panelists this time around are the following:
- KSeong Ang from Helpr
- Lim Jo Yan from MahWengKwai & Associates
- Rickson Khaw from Teak Capital
This event is perfect for:
- Founders who are exploring to raise fund for their startup
- Angel investors who want to make their first investment in a startup
- You want to understand startups like a seasoned entrepreneur
- You want to know how to make the right offer
- You have questions if you should take up that deal
- You’re building your founding team
- You’re looking to build relationship with professionals who can advise you during your startup journey
- You just want to meet new people, mingle, and have a great night. (Yes there's lots of networking time available)
Who will be at the event?
- BurgieLaw team - Burgie Law connects you with a wide range of lawyers and legal service providers online.
- The BEAM team, To bridge together fellow entrepreneurs and investors (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way
- Passionate, like-minded entrepreneurs (and aspiring entrepreneurs) from all walks of life. Many startup founders & business owners will be present at the event, some will even be sharing insights and topics related to tech, startup life, and more.
- Representatives from startups who have successfully raised fundings.
- Representatives from law firm who advised Series A companies.
- Angel Investors & Representatives from Venture Capital Firms.
- Many other professionals.
Other Event Information:
- Networking time is allocated before & after the session.
- Light refreshments are provided at the event.
To connect with the BEAM community of Entrepreneurs & Investors, download our mobile app:
◦ iOS - http://beam.biz/ios
◦ Android - http://beam.biz/android
◦ For more updates on this event, please follow us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/beamconnect
- Food & Drinks are not provided for walk-ins (paid at door tickets).
- The cut-off date for registrations is 6 hours before the event.
- If you'd like to sponsor this event, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via facebook: http://m.me/beamconnect
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-10-15 17:11:36
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- The Co., 8 Lengkok Abdullah, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Early Bird RM15.00 Standard RM25.00 Standard (2 Pax) RM40.00 Standard (2 Pax, no refreshments) RM40.00 Standard (no refreshments) RM25.00 Pay at the door RM35.00
- Venue Address
- The Co., 8 Lengkok Abdullah, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
5 - 10 min walk from Bangsar LRT station