Company Structuring & Investment Deals - by BurgieLaw & BEAM
Company Structuring for Investments & Growth - An event focused on understanding the best ways to structure your company for investments and long term growth.
The focuses of this event will entail the following:
- In-depth anatomy of a startup’s legal structure
- Startup’s due-diligence best practices and pitfalls
- Founder’s guide to term sheets and investment deals
- (Also included: Dilution, anti-dilution, pro-rata right, right of refusal, terms sheet, company secretarial, share cap, rights of BOD, share option)
This event is brought to you by - BurgieLaw (one of Malaysia’s largest online lawyers platforms ) and BEAM.
Panelists this time around are the following:
- KSeong Ang from Helpr
- Lim Jo Yan from MahWengKwai & Associates
- Rickson Khaw from Teak Capital
This event is perfect for:
- Founders who are exploring to raise fund for their startup
- Angel investors who want to make their first investment in a startup
- You want to understand startups like a seasoned entrepreneur
- You want to know how to make the right offer
- You have questions if you should take up that deal
- You’re building your founding team
- You’re looking to build relationship with professionals who can advise you during your startup journey
- You just want to meet new people, mingle, and have a great night. (Yes there's lots of networking time available)
Who will be at the event?
- BurgieLaw team - Burgie Law connects you with a wide range of lawyers and legal service providers online.
- The BEAM team, To bridge together fellow entrepreneurs and investors (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way
- Passionate, like-minded entrepreneurs (and aspiring entrepreneurs) from all walks of life. Many startup founders & business owners will be present at the event, some will even be sharing insights and topics related to tech, startup life, and more.
- Representatives from startups who have successfully raised fundings.
- Representatives from law firm who advised Series A companies.
- Angel Investors & Representatives from Venture Capital Firms.
- Many other professionals.
Other Event Information:
- Networking time is allocated before & after the session.
- Light refreshments are provided at the event.
To connect with the BEAM community of Entrepreneurs & Investors, download our mobile app:
◦ iOS - http://beam.biz/ios
◦ Android - http://beam.biz/android
◦ For more updates on this event, please follow us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/beamconnect
- Food & Drinks are not provided for walk-ins (paid at door tickets).
- The cut-off date for registrations is 6 hours before the event.
- If you'd like to sponsor this event, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com OR via facebook: http://m.me/beamconnect
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-10-15 17:11:36
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- The Co., 8 Lengkok Abdullah, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Early Bird SOLD OUT RM15.00 Standard SOLD OUT RM25.00 Standard (2 Pax) SOLD OUT RM40.00 Standard (2 Pax, no refreshments) SOLD OUT RM40.00 Standard (no refreshments) SOLD OUT RM25.00 Pay at the door SOLD OUT RM35.00
- Venue Address
- The Co., 8 Lengkok Abdullah, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
5 - 10 min walk from Bangsar LRT station